Colnbrook, Horton and Wraysbury are three parishes who have actively come together to explore what God’s call might look like next. Horton and Wraysbury, exhibiting the Fruit of the Spirit, have warmly accommodated Colnbrook following pastoral reorganisation, anticipating a full incumbency. Together, they provide a scale of both volunteers and ambition to reach out to the South-Eastern corner of the Diocese.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can be a point of steadfastness and reassurance for our worshipping communities.
- Is equipped to prayerfully discern with us how best to share the Good News with our neighbours.
- Will take a long view as to how to deepen our faith, through acts of service.
- Continues to be inspired by the Bible, so that we can be too, in our daily walk.
We offer you:
- An excellent part-time administrator.
- A well-appointed 4-bedroom Vicarage.
- Supportive and capable PCCs and leadership teams from the churches.
- A full complement of PCC Officers, including a safeguarding team.
- Three churches in good condition, with a modern, versatile church annexe.
Informal conversations welcome.
Please contact the Associate Archdeacon of Buckingham, the Revd Canon Chris Bull
Tel: 01865 208266 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Area Dean, the Reverend Canon Janet Binns
Tel: 01753 681335| Email: email@example.com
To read the Parish Profile and to apply please visit the Church of England Pathways website
Closing date: Sunday 3rd March 2024 (midnight)
Interviews: 21st/22nd March 2024