Church House Oxford is located on a business park near Oxford airport. Our address is:
Church House Oxford
The switchboard number is 01865 208 200.
If possible, please come by public transport. Parking is limited; you may be asked to park 15 minutes away. We have covered bike racks, and there is a shower available for cyclists. We have a charger for electric cars. If you wish to use the charger, please enquire at reception. There is a small fee to cover costs.
- Stagecoach bus no7 stops at Langford Locks and comes into the Parkway car park. Timetable here.
- Stagecoach S4 service between Oxford and Banbury, via Kidlington, stops on the Banbury Road at the north end of Kidlington near the junction with Langford Lane. Timetable here.
- Oxford Parkway Station is situated south of Kidlington (OX2 8HA). Chiltern Railways offers a direct train to Marylebone, London (Directions from Oxford Parkway Station to Church House Oxford). It's an easy cycle ride of 10 to 15 minutes from Oxford Parkway to Church House Oxford.
- Water Eaton Park and Ride: This bus goes from Oxford Parkway Station to the Oxford Rail Station (via the Banbury Road into Oxford City Centre).
There are 70 allocated spaces marked CHO (this includes parking for visitors and disabled drivers). If you visit CHO, please report to reception, where you will be asked for your car registration number. If the car park is full, you may need to park elsewhere.
Other options for parking:
- There is unrestricted parking for up to 20 cars on the road down Langford Locks. This is a three- to seven-minute walk to CHO.
- There is unrestricted parking on the service road by the Co-Op on the main Banbury Road for up to ten cars. This is a seven- to ten-minute walk to CHO.
- There is unrestricted parking in the layby opposite the Mercedes Garage on Langford Lane for up to ten cars. This is a two- to three-minute walk to CHO.
- There is unrestricted parking on The Boulevard (main entrance to Kidlington Airport). This is a four- to six-minute walk to CHO.