A letter containing information to help you run your church’s Annual Meetings went out on 11 February. Read the letter from the DioSec. The documents mentioned in the letter can all be found below.
Please note, after the turmoil of the last couple of years, we are now able to revert to the date set out in the Church Representation Rules 2020, which stipulates the latest date to hold your APCM and APM (Annual Meeting of Parishioners) is 31 May.
Whilst we encourage on-site APCMs and APMs wherever possible, in accordance with the Bishop’s Instrument issued in July 2020, it is still permissible to conduct the meeting by online means where the PCC determines this to be appropriate.
Helping you plan your APCM
- Timetable and summary of actions or see APCM timeline to determine the timing of the steps needed leading upto your APCM date
- M1 Notice of annual parochial church meeting
- M3 Nomination for election of PCC member at APCM
- M4 Office holder data consent form
- M5 Fit and proper person declaration
Meeting for election of churchwardens
- C1 Notice of meeting for election of churchwardens or PDF
- C2 Churchwarden’s nomination form or PDF
Churchwardens, on election to office and on admission, must complete a declaration form to be sent to the relevant archdeacon's office. This will automatically be sent in the visitation packs. Dates of visitations have not been agreed yet.
- FAQs on APCMs and the electoral roll
- Guidance on virtual APCMs - please note: we encourage on-site meetings where possible, but it is still permissible to conduct meetings online where the PCC determines this to be appropriate
We have held our APCM, what do I need to do now?
- Timeline of APCM events - actions before and after
- E3 Display notice - Electoral roll certificate
- M6 Election Results Form (Parish copy only)
- Notification of election results summary to Church House Oxford
Election of Deanery Synod representatives
Lay Representatives to deanery synod (new triennium) members were elected to serve from 1 January 2021 (change of date due to extensions granted) to 30 June 2023. No election is required in 2022, unless filling a casual vacancy in which case, see the relevant forms below: