Supporting the diocese at every level in our shared response to our common vision
The Department of Mission and Ministry is here to support the diocese at every level in our shared response to our common vision.
What do we do?
The department supports, resources and enables:
- All God’s people for everyday faith – contemplative, compassionate and courageous disciples who feel equipped to live out the Good News of Jesus.
- Putting children, young people and families at the centre of a more Christ-like Church.
- Establishing a mixed ecology of church, growing new congregations across the diocese.
- An increase in vocations to a greater diversity of ministry (lay and ordained).
- Social justice as an essential part of the Gospel, enabling networks of people who engage with a range of issues.
- An increasingly diverse church, recognising that our community is only complete when all are truly welcome.
- Making great appointments to parishes through a focused parish development process.
- Generous living that enables parishes to be well resourced, financially and in other ways.
- The call to ‘make disciples’ through all we are and all we do, drawing people to faith.
- Missional ministry by forming people for different roles and by providing support to those in post.
- Strategic thinking and decision-making at parish and deanery level.
Meet the team
Director of Mission & Ministry
01865 208 251
The Revd Tina Molyneux
Head of Discipleship & Social Justice
07443 534 010
The Revd Dr Quentin Chandler
Diocesan Director of Ordinands
01865 208 283
The Revd Will Donaldson
Director of New Congregations
01865 208 746