DAC & Property Department

Support and guidance on buildings and properties

The Diocesan Advisory Committee team offer advice when you need to carry out works to your church or churchyard.

The Property Department provide guidance on buildings, including help with emergency repairs to parsonages.

In the event of an emergency out of normal office hours, concerning:

  1. Central heating and major plumbing defects (e.g. flooding)

    Contact Uniheat (Oxford) Limited

    Tel: 07802 900153

  2. Electrics (e.g. loss of power to property after checking with local supplier)

    Contact G A Electrical

    Tel: 01491 835875

  3. Blocked drains:

    Contact OPC Drain Services

    Tel: 01235 835 999

    If drains are shared with a neighbour and they are experiencing the same problem, contact the local water authority, who are responsible for clearing blockages in shared foul drains. Their contact details will be on their individual website.

At the earliest opportunity please inform the Property Department of actions taken and any cost incurred will be reimbursed on production of receipts.

Meet the team

Headshot of David MasonDavid Mason

Director of Property

01865 208 230



See the full team

Page last updated: Monday 4th September 2023 1:36 PM
Powered by Church Edit