Where is God guiding and inspiring you to share your gifts and passions in your everyday life?
What would you be doing if you could invent your ideal future?
Are you interested in joining a small group to reflect on where God might be calling you?
What is Called?
Called is a new six-week course we hope to pilot later this year. Watch the video below to hear Revd Sharon Grenham-Thompson chat about the course with the Revd Tina Molyneux, Head of Discipleship and Social Justice.
Called follows the Personal Discipleship Plan process, in a small group setting:
- Core gifts – What are my gifts? How am I sharing them?
- Attracted by – Where may God be calling me?
- Listening – Where am I being guided to gain experiences?
- Life – What else is going on in my life now? What is my ideal future?
- Experience – What energises me? What challenges me?
- Discipleship – How am I deepening my daily spiritual life and faith?