The Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) advises on applications for faculties and List B works. They meet once a month to consider the faculty applications (except for August). Applications for faculties should be submitted to the DAC for their feedback and recommendation before they are sent to the Diocesan Registry. We encourage you to use our online application system.
We encourage you to contact the office at an early stage, especially if you are considering a major project.
Further advice and information about the DAC and the faculty application system can be found below.
About the DAC
- Faculties and Lists A/B (See Registry)
- Online Faculty System FAQ’s
- Statements of Need and Significance
- Churchyard Regulations (See Registry)
- Lead theft
- Memorials in Churches
- Works to Trees
- Installing a bench
- Photo Voltaic cells criteria
- Window repairs
- Works Affecting Monuments and Memorials in Churches and Churchyards
- Standard wiring advice
- Appointing a new inspecting architect
- Architects List May 2016
- Building Conservation Directory
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation services directory
- Reordering Case Study: Wendover St Mary
- Facilities case study: Granborough
- Facilites Case Study: Wallingford St Mary le More: 2008-2010
- Reordering Case Study: Princes Risborough St Mary