The Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) advises on applications for faculties and List B works. They meet every other month to discuss major schemes of work. We encourage you to use our online application system.
Please contact the DAC team at an early stage, especially if you are considering a major project.
Further advice and information about the DAC and the faculty application system can be found below.
Faculty Jurisdiction Consultation – now closed
You can read the response submitted by the Oxford DAC here.
About the DAC
DAC Meeting Dates 2019
|Agenda close – 5PM||Meeting date|
|7 December||14 January|
|8 February||11 March|
|12 April||13 May|
|14 June||15 July|
|9 August||9 September|
|11 October||11 November|
|13 December||13 January 20|
- PLEASE NOTE – submission by the agenda close does not ensure inclusion on the next agenda. Cases will only be placed on the agenda if all necessary documentation is available. Please contact the DAC team as early as possible in the planning of your project to be advised of the timeline of obtaining permission.
- Faculties and Lists A/B (See Registry)
- Online Faculty System FAQ’s
- Statements of Need and Significance
- Churchyard Regulations (See Registry)
- Charitable Grants for Churches 2017
- Lead theft
- Works to Trees
- Installing a bench
- Photo Voltaic cells criteria
- Window repairs
- Works Affecting Monuments and Memorials in Churches and Churchyards
- Standard wiring advice
- Crossing the Threshold – Toolkit for running a project
- Architects List
- Building Conservation Directory
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation services directory
- Reordering Case Study: Wendover St Mary
- Facilities case study: Granborough
- Facilites Case Study: Wallingford St Mary le More: 2008-2010
- Reordering Case Study: Princes Risborough St Mary