The Diocesan Advisory Committee (DAC) advises on applications for faculties and List B works. They meet once a month to consider the faculty applications (except for August). Applications for faculties should be submitted to the DAC for their feedback and recommendation before they are sent to the Diocesan Registry. We encourage you to use our online application system.
We encourage you to contact the office at an early stage, especially if you are considering a major project.
Further advice and information about the DAC and the faculty application system can be found below.
CAN YOU HELP US IMPROVE THE DAC WEBPAGE?
We want to know what you would like to see here and are holding a focus group to hear your suggestions.
If you would like to be involved in this focus group please contact Liz Kitch at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the DAC
|Agenda close – 5PM||Meeting date|
|8 December||8 January|
|9 February||12 March|
|13 April||14 May|
|15 June||16 July|
|10 August||10 September|
|12 October||12 November|
|14 December||14 January 2019|
- PLEASE NOTE – submission by the agenda close does not ensure inclusion on the next agenda. Cases will only be placed on the agenda if all necessary documentation is available. Please contact the DAC team as early as possible in the planning of your project to be advised of the timeline of obtaining permission.
- Faculties and Lists A/B (See Registry)
- Online Faculty System FAQ’s
- Statements of Need and Significance
- Churchyard Regulations (See Registry)
- Charitable Grants for Churches 2017
- Lead theft
- Works to Trees
- Installing a bench
- Photo Voltaic cells criteria
- Window repairs
- Works Affecting Monuments and Memorials in Churches and Churchyards
- Standard wiring advice
- Crossing the Threshold – Toolkit for running a project
- Architects List
- Building Conservation Directory
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation services directory
- Reordering Case Study: Wendover St Mary
- Facilities case study: Granborough
- Facilites Case Study: Wallingford St Mary le More: 2008-2010
- Reordering Case Study: Princes Risborough St Mary