This is a list of the online resources for everyday faith that we use here in the Diocese of Oxford. Got a suggestion to add? Get in touch!
Prayer and reading the Bible
- Church of England worship texts and resources
- Church of England seasonal daily reflection - sign up for seasonal daily emails or app from the Church of England
- Reflections for daily prayer from the Church of England to support Morning Prayer
- Bible Reading Fellowship - New Daylight, Guidelines and Day by Day with God are each available as an app or as notes.
- Help me pray – 24-7 prayer international provide helpful resources includes link to Lectio 365 daily prayer app
- Discovering prayer – guided Christian meditations with Michelle Eyre
- Daily bible reflection with art – a daily reflection using Christian art work
- Pray as you go – available as an app or online. Contains audio and visual for a short daily reflection with music and prayer, lectionary based, with the Examen and meditations.
- Taize website – contains bible reflections, prayer, worship resources
- Engage worship - films, worship resources and articles on whole life discipleship, some of the material supports the LICC Whole Life Worship
- Reimagining examen – an Examen app for different emotions and life moments
- Bible society – Bible resources and study tools
- YouVersion Bible app – a free bible app with 60 different English translations of the bible. Easy to search for hundreds of free bible reading plans/films and ability to invite friends into a reading plan and compare notes.
- HTB Bible in a year - led by Nicky Gumbel, emails/audio/app notes to read the bible in one year
- Prayermate – prayer lists, alerts, and links to books and resources
- Disciplekit – a broad range of online resources for children, adults, from many different providers
- Centre for Action and Contemplation - Richard Rohr’s Daily Meditations, email reflections sent every day of the year.