This is a list of the online resources for everyday faith that we use here in the Diocese of Oxford. Got a suggestion to add? Get in touch!
Apps and online resources
- Discovering prayer – guided Christian meditations
- Disciplekit – a broad range of online resources for children, adults, from many different providers.
- Pray as you go – available as an app or online. Contains audio and visual for you a short daily reflection with music and prayer, lectionary based with Examen and meditations.
- Bible society – Bible resources and study tools
- Engage worship -films, worship resources and articles on whole life discipleship, some of the material supports the LICC Whole Life Worship
- YouVersion Bible app – A great free bible app with 60 different English translations of the bible. Easy to search for hundreds of free bible reading plans and ability to invite friends into a reading plan and compare notes.
- Reimagining examen – an Examen app for different emotions and life moments
- Prayermate – prayer lists, alerts, and links to books and resources
- Bible Reading Fellowship: New Daylight, Guidelines and Day by Day with God are each available as an app.