Church at Home
Merry Christmas! Join the Church at Home community to celebrate the first Sunday of Christmas together.
- Join a parish Eucharist livestreamed from St Paul’s Wokingham from 9.30am, without a choir but featuring an organist and carols;
- Join a congregational Eucharist livestreamed from Christ Church Cathedral from 11am, without a choir but featuring an organist and carols.
You can also join a local parish stream from the list below.
- Warfield Church – Holy Communion
- Holy Trinity Sunningdale – Holy Communion
- St Andrew’s, North Oxford – Morning Worship
- St Nicolas Earley, Reading – Boxing Day Holy Communion
- St Peter & St Paul Great Missenden – Morning Prayer
- St John the Baptist Little Missenden – Parish Communion for St Stephen’s Day
- St Mary Magdalene, Woodstock – Communion with Carols
- St Mary’s, Amersham – Holy Communion
- St Mary Magdalene’s, Crowmarsh Gifford – Team Communion (Feast of St Stephen)
- St Mary’s, Amersham – Nine Lessons and Carols
Exiles & Aliens
We will only navigate the challenges of the coming years if we learn to be a deeper church again. This new series of podcasts explores what God is saying to us as a Church through the first letter of Peter.
Join the Bishop of Oxford, the Rt Revd Dr Steven Croft, and some of his fellow bishops from around the world as they rediscover that the medicine Peter offers is good for today’s church.
Listen online at Bishop Steven’s blog or search ‘Bishop Steven‘ wherever you get your podcasts.
Livestreams from your local church
Churches across the diocese are livestreaming their events. Join a service or event wherever you are from one of over 700 churches in the Diocese of Oxford.
Live streamed services are available to view again at any time. Orders of service are available to view for each service.
Our Bishops and clergy regularly talk about the Church response to the coronavirus crisis on our local BBC Radio stations. Listen to those interviews here. To request an interview, email email@example.com