Parish Share Video – if you would like a copy of the share video on disk please email email@example.com
What is Parish Share?
The Parish Share is the amount of money that each parish is asked to contribute to support the mission and ministry of the Church in the Diocese of Oxford. The total amount needed each year is divided between the 29 deaneries or groups of parishes/benefices by a formula that seeks to recognise the need of some churches to be supported by others. Parish share is a vital part of enabling God’s mission in our diocese. Without it, we would not be able to support our clergy. Please follow the link below to the share scheme leaflet for more information.
2017 share allocation detail by deanery and parish
- Berkshire 2017 share allocation as at 11 Jan 2017
- Buckingham 2017 share allocation as at 11 Jan 2017
- Dorchester 2017 share allocation as at 11 Jan 2017
- Oxford 2017 share allocation as at 11 January 2017
- Share Summary 2017 as at 11 January 2017
Monthly share update 2016
- Berkshire as at 31 December 2016
- Buckingham as at 31 December 2016
- Dorchester as at 31 December 2016
- Oxford as at 31 December 2016
- Share summary as at 31 December 2016
Approved Parish Share Apportionment 2017