The papers for admitting Churchwardens to office in 2021 can be found below.
Firstly, please read this letter from Archdeacon Judy and Associate Archdeacon David which will explain the process to you.
- Canon E1 of the Canons of the Church of England sets out in summary form the duties of Churchwardens. A useful leaflet on the role of a Churchwarden can be found here.
- The Citation letter from the Registry will be uploaded as soon as it is received.
- The Churchwardens Nomination Form for use at your APCM can be found here.
- The Churchwardens Declaration Form for 2021 can be found here.
- Here is a list of Visitation Services venues and dates for 2021. Please complete an Attendance Form and return this to your deanery administrator.
- The deadline for admitting Churchwardens to office for 2021 is 31st October 2021.
If you are unsure as to who your deanery administrator is, please contact the Archdeacon’s office email@example.com or call 01865 208 245.
Details on how to order the Churchwarden’s Yearbook for 2021 are here, the 2021 edition is currently available at the reduced price of £7.95. The order form for the Churchwarden’s Yearbook for 2022 is here.
If you have any questions, please contact the Archdeacon’s office firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 208 245.