Area Dean: Revd Linda Smith 01491 680979
Associate Area Dean: Revd Robert Thewsey 01189 403484
Lay Chair: Mrs Heather Llewellyn
The Church of England research and statistics team have produced information about parishes, both in terms of congregations, but also the wider community living in the area. It covers areas such as Christian affiliation, population, age and ethnicity profiles, household structures, deprivation, employment, schools and qualifications, alongside church statistics such as attendance and giving.
How can you use this?
The spotlight is a starting place for you to explore further. You may want to discuss it at a PCC meeting or with leadership teams.
Email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Spotlights on the parishes in the Deanery of Henley here
Churches in Henley Deanery
- Bix: Bix St James
- Checkendon: Checkendon: St Peter & St Paul
- Dunsden: Dunsden: All Saints
- Goring: St Thomas of Canterbury
- Harpsden: Harpsden: St Margaret
- Henley-on-Thames: Henley-on-Thames, St Mary the Virgin
- Henley-on-Thames: Henley-on-Thames: Holy Trinity
- Ipsden: Ipsden: St Mary the Virgin
- Kidmore End: St John the Baptist
- Nettlebed: Nettlebed St Bartholomew
- North Stoke: North Stoke: St Mary the Virgin
- Nuffield: Holy Trinity
- Pishill: Pishill (dedication unknown)
- Remenham: Remenham St Nicholas
- Rotherfield Greys: St. Nicholas, Rotherfield Greys (Nettlebed & Greys Benefice)
- Rotherfield Peppard: Rotherfield Peppard: All Saints
- Shiplake: Shiplake: St Peter & St Paul
- Sonning Common: Christ the King
- South Stoke: St Andrew's Church
- Stoke Row: Stoke Row: St. John the Evangelist
- Streatley: St Mary's Church
- Whitchurch Hill: Whitchurch Hill St. John the Baptist
- Whitchurch on Thames: Whitchurch on Thames, St. Mary the Virgin
- Woodcote: Woodcote: St Leonard