Church House Oxford is on a business park near Oxford airport.
Our address is: Church House Oxford, Langford Locks, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GF.
The switchboard number is 01865 208200.
- The Oxford Bus Company 500 bus passes Church House Oxford on its journey from Oxford Railway Station to Woodstock and back. Timetable here.*
- Stagecoach bus no.7 stops at Langford Locks*
- Stagecoach S4 service between Oxford and Banbury, via Kidlington, stops on the Banbury Road at the north end of Kidlington near the junction with Langford Lane. Timetable here.
- Oxford Parkway Station is situated south of Kidlington. This is a new line that has opened in Kidlington (OX2 8HA) and Chiltern Railways offers a direct train to Marylebone, London (Directions from Oxford Parkway Station to Church House Oxford).
- Water Eaton Park and Ride: This bus goes from Oxford Parkway Station to the Oxford Rail Station (via the Banbury Road into Oxford City Centre).
* 500 comes into the Parkway car park, but the 7 has to be hailed from the Banbury Road.
There are 70 allocated spaces marked CHO (this includes parking for visitors and disabled drivers). If you visit CHO, please report to Reception where you will be asked for your car registration number and given a one-day car park permit which needs to be displayed in your windscreen. If the car park is full, you may need to park elsewhere.
Other options for parking:
- There is unrestricted parking for up to 20 cars on the road down Langford Locks. This is a three to seven minute walk to CHO.
- There is unrestricted parking on the service road by the Co-op on the main Banbury Road for up to 10 cars. This is a seven to 10 minute walk to CHO.
- There is unrestricted parking in the layby opposite the Mercedes Garage on Langford Lane for up to 10 cars. This is a two to three minutes walk to CHO.
- There is unrestricted parking on The Boulevard (main entrance to Kidlington Airport). This is a four to six minute walk to CHO.