“We believe in Inclusive Church – church which does not discriminate, on any level. We believe in a Church which welcomes and serves all people in the name of Jesus Christ.”,
Shared vision of Inclusive Church network
Our magnificent church is Banbury’s only Grade I listed building and its most conspicuous landmark. Over the past three years we have simplified our structures, rediscovered our sense of purpose, our desire to transform lives through the love of God. We are a multicultural, diverse congregation. We welcome all comers to join our worship.
We are looking for a priest who can consolidate this work, helping us to build on our position at the heart of Banbury.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN OUR NEXT INCUMBENT?
• A champion for Banbury and the surrounding areas
• A skilful and collaborative leader who can maintain the momentum of our development
• A lively confident speaker, with a warm outward looking personality
• committed to nurturing links with local schools
• Passionate about the arts, architecture, music and culture
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
• A brand-new vicarage set in a new development.
• A lively and committed PCC
• Enthusiastic ministry team: 3 associate priests and an LLM
• Set in a lively town with excellent road and rail links
• Excellent employment opportunities and schools, with wonderful countryside on the doorstep.