Special reflections on the Fruit of the Spirit →
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
We have prepared some prayerful reflections which explore these qualities of character outlined in the apostle Paul’s letter to the church in Galatia, qualities that he poetically describes as ‘the fruit of the Spirit’ (Galatians 5:22). We hope that you will find them helpful.
To use the reflections
- Find a quiet place and time, you may wish to light a candle;
- Sit calmly and comfortably; then
- Just follow the arrows and everybody joins in the bold bits …
- Each reflection has a ‘Something to think about’ section;
- Remember to read slowly and carefully, different people can read different parts;
- Do not be afraid to pause to leave time to think.