This 2017/2018 governor training programme is significantly broader than anything we have offered before and supports both Ofsted’s current 14 criteria for governance and SIAMS 4 core questions. The quality of partnership between schools and their governing bodies can make a significant difference to the effectiveness of the institution and we are delighted to provide this comprehensive governor training.
Our governor training can be accessed in several ways:
- A new ODBE training initiative to support transformation and the strategic management of Church schools.
- An opportunity to show commitment to on-going CPD within and for the full governing body.
- Wide range of modules – all participating schools will sign up to complete at least 10 across 24 months allowing schools to choose the pace and priorities. (can be completed in 12 months).
- A programme of training which will have a direct impact upon the quality of governance and outcomes for children.
- A total cost of £450, with 3 governors able to attend each module – amazing value for money.
- On completion, the governing body and school will be able to use the EiG mark upon any school documentation.
Schools and governing bodies may buy EiG training modules on an individual module basis: £45 per delegate.
We also offer a range of other governor training opportunities run by the Oxford Diocesan Board of Education linked to our CPD programme.
The Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust also offers a range of training opportunities.
If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org