Oxford Diocesan Safeguarding Team
We offer advice, support and guidance to anyone in the diocese about all aspects of safeguarding. This may include:
- Advice and support: telephone, email and face-to-face consultation about a range of issues.
- Policy and practice: signposting to national and local policies and practice guidance.
- Training: safeguarding training to clergy and other leaders, churches and individual church members, including face-to-face training and online resources.
- Casework: management of complex cases, joint-working with statutory agencies, consultation and advice.
- Support for survivors: direct support and advice, provision of Authorised Listeners.
For urgent and confidential safeguarding matters:
Stuart Nimmo, Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor – email@example.com or 01865 208290
Sophie Harney, Safeguarding Casework Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01865 208295
For queries on safeguarding training:
Rebecca Norris-Bulpitt, Safeguarding Assistant & Training Officer – email@example.com or 01865 587041
For DBS and general safeguarding enquiries:
Linda Carpenter, Safeguarding Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01865 208267
For general safeguarding enquiries and advice on policies or procedures: