This page is a growing collection of downloadable documents that are important for LLM ministry.
If you do not find something you need please contact Phillip Tovey.
- Being an LLM – advice and guidelines on carrying out your ministry day-to-day. This includes ministry agreements, being part of the ministry team, what you are actually licensed to do, finance, robes, and such like matters
- LLMs and Changing Circumstances – advice and regulations that should be consulted in times of change, such as your incumbent moving on, you moving house, calling to new sectors of ministry, passing certain age thresholds and so on.
- Application form for LLM
- Authorised preachers (link)
- Bishops regulations for Reader ministry
- Canons on Reader ministry
- Ministry review documents
- Public worship with communion by extension
- Selection process
- The role of archdeaconry advisers
- LLM Transfer Form – when moving into or within the diocese (relates to the above)
- Welcome of Newly Licensed Readers
- Conflict Transformation: A Guide to those in Conflict
- Service of licensing in a local parish
- Safeguarding policy for LLMs
- Exemplar ministry agreements