The Christian faith is founded upon the insight that vulnerability unlocks the divine. In a society profoundly uncomfortable with vulnerability and obsessed with autonomy rather than interdependence, the insights of those who are older, frail, have disabilities or are unwell, are shoved to the margins. The Oxford Diocesan Health and Social Care Group aims to ensure that the needs of the vulnerable are recognised, and their profound insights about God and reality are recognised, respected and integrated into who we are as church.
- Spirituality: An Introduction
- Spirituality and Learning Disability
- Spirituality and Older People
- Spirituality and Mental Health Care
- Spirituality and Terminal Illness
- Spirituality and Deafness