This course aims to:
- Provide an update on the SIAMS self-evaluation and inspection processes.
- Give delegates the opportunity to complete aspects of the SIAMS tool kit.
- Review where you are with your self-evaluation.
- Provide time to focus on what makes your school distinctive and effective as a CE school.
- Provide time to reflect upon the evidence and impact sections of the tool kit.
- Make time to share ideas with colleagues.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Gained an up-to-date perspective on the SIAMS inspection process and associated documentation.
- Shared ideas about the distinctiveness of church schools and evidence available to illustrate this.
- Discussed and completed aspects of the SIAMS tool kit.
- Reviewed next steps in their own school self-evaluation.
Target Audience: Head Teachers and Governors working together.
Course Leaders: Lesley Turville/Robin Sharples/Anne Andrews
Please note you will need to bring a laptop to the session.
Cost: Schools in Diocesan Service Agreement: £90 (+VAT) per delegate Schools not in the Diocesan Service Agreement: £135 (+VAT) per delegate
For more information: To book: 01865 208272 or e-mail: email@example.com