This course enables participants to address the central question posed by SIAMS:
‘How effective is the school’s distinctive Christian vision, established and promoted by leadership at all levels, in enabling pupils and adults to flourish?’
The course will include:
- An outline of the new SIAMS self-evaluation and inspection processes;
- Opportunities to complete aspects of the SIAMS self-evaluation;
- Time to focus on how the central question can be addressed in your context;
- A chance to consider appropriate evidence and impact to include in the self-evaluation;
- Time to share ideas with colleagues.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Gained an up-to-date perspective on the SIAMS inspection process and associated documentation;
- Shared ideas about the distinctiveness of church schools and evidence available to illustrate this;
- Discussed and completed aspects of the SIAMS self-evaluation;
- Reviewed next steps in their own school self-evaluation.
Target Audience: headteachers and governors.
Course Leaders: Allyson Taylor & Toby Long
Cost: SLA schools: £95.00 + VAT, non SLA schools £140.00 + VAT
To book: please click the link below.