The aim of the course
This module will cover everything you need to know about the SIAMS process. It will take you through all the practicalities step by step covering such things as timings, how to prepare, what the day will look like, what you can use as evidence, who will need to do what, what questions might you be asked and what do you do with the report afterwards?
- Familiarisation with the current SIAMS framework and self-evaluation material.
- An overview of the process from the initial email to the final feedback meeting.
- Suggestions on how to be prepared for inspection.
- An understanding of the role of Governors in the process and some ideas about monitoring.
- A chance to ask questions about the process and talk to others who have been through the process.
This course is suitable for all Governors whether you are a Foundation Governor or not.
Course Leaders: Joanne Daly / Robin Sharples
Cost: SLA schools: £45, or as part of Excellence in Governance package: £499 (10 modules over 2 years, 3 Gov.s per module)
For more information: To book: 01865 208272 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org