This session welcomes all NQTs to the profession and to working within a Church of England school.
There will be opportunities to meet and discuss with newly qualified colleagues, hear about the work of the Oxford Diocesan Board of Education team and how we can support teachers new to the role to become effective practitioners in their church school.
Short delivery and discussion sessions will include:
- Welcome to the Oxford Diocese – Support and team: what do we do for you?
- The role of the teacher – How can my teaching enable my pupils to be the best they can be?
- Religious Education – What do I need to know?
- Collective Worship – What do I need to know?
- SIAMS – What does it mean to be a teacher in a Church of England school? How does this impact upon my teaching and role?
- Teacher wellbeing – What do I need to do to work hard but stay well and enjoy it?
- Working with colleagues to build a support network, share ideas and challenges.
Leaders: Toby Long & Frances Bartlett
Cost*: £65.00 (+ VAT) per delegate
*Includes tea, coffee and lunch
To book: please click the link below