Chadwick Lodge and Eaglestone View offer medium and low secure services providing specialist treatment for patients who have been detained under the Mental Health Act (1983) and have a history of offending behaviour.
The Chaplain is part of a staff team offering care to patients who are among the most vulnerable members of society.
1. To provide for the spiritual and pastoral needs of the patients regardless of their religious beliefs.
2. To ensure that the religious needs of patients of all faiths are met.
3. To respond to the spiritual needs of the relatives of patients and visitors when required.
4. To conduct appropriate worship in the Multi Faith Room on a weekly basis.
5. To facilitate non Christian worship in line with the needs of patients.
6. To maintain good working relationships with visiting ministers of all faiths.
7. To provide pastoral counselling as and when required.
Chadwick Lodge and Eaglestone View is part of Elysium Healthcare
The Chaplain will be paid £22 per hour and will be employed for five hours a week.